SQLOne is a keyword based multi-database search engine that enables you to find the required information across multiple enterprise databases.SQLOne is much more than a database full text search. Contrary to full text search engines, SQLOne offers a unique feature of fetching data not just from the matching tables, but also from its related tables, thus providing a complete view. It also offers the feature of searching across multiple databases. SQLOne also offers you a wide range of features to help you customize the search behavior as well as seamlessly integrate it within your websites, enterprise applications and enterprise portal.
Where can you use SQLOne Search?
SQLOne database search engine can be used to:
* Search Enable Public (Business) Websites like Ecommerce Websites, Online Retail Sites, Online Travel/Hospitality, Online Directories, Online Product Catalogues, etc.,
* Hosting Search Portals for Intranet, Knowledge Management, Customer Service Portal, CRM systems, HR Mgmt Systems, ERP Systems, Financial Systems etc.,
* Search Enable Packaged Products by Integrating SQLOne within any Packaged Product/Application.
* Searches information scattered across multiple databases
* Employs familiar keyword driven web-based search interface
* Automatic categorization, enabling quick multi-dimensional navigation to search results
* XML API: A powerful API to get the search results in the XML format. Applications can use this XML API to integrate SQLOne Search into them
* Uses intelligent ranking to show most relevant results upfront
* Intelligently fetches data not just from the matching tables, but also from its related tables providing a complete view
* Generates SQL queries for matching results
* On-the-fly Search Result View customization in minutes, without writing a line of code
* Powerful SQLOne Administrative Console to manage and monitor search
* Enables seamless integration of SQLOne Search into your website or enterprise portal/Intranet
* Instantly search across multiple databases
* Requires no SQL knowledge or understanding of dat